SCK INHOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP
We are happy to announce the launch of our South Coast Karting Championship 2017
No need to own the Kart or Kit - just turn up and drive in a proper organised race series. Two weight classes. One class for Lightweight drivers and another class for heavies.
5 minute practice session,
Hop Lap qualifying (everyone uses the same kart) - Sets grids for the Pre Final
15 Minute Pre Final - Best lap in Pre Final sets the grid for Main Final.
20 Minute Main Final
Points awarded in both finals towards the overall championship results. And a point for pole position too.
8 rounds with your best 6 rounds to count, allowing for holidays & good old bad luck on the day.
Trophies for 1st 2nd 3rd at every round & end of series winners.
Lightweight Class Minimum weight - 75kgs
Heavyweight Class Minimum weight - 85kgs
If your under the minimum weights for either class you will need to weight up using a lead seat insert. If you dont know what Im talking look out for another post regarding this later.
- Round 1 - 23rd May, 6.30pm arrival
- Round 2 - 20th June, 6.30pm arrival
- Round 3 - 18th July, 6.30pm arrival
- Round 4 - 22nd August, 6.30pm arrival
- Round 5 - 24th September, 9.30am arrival
- Round 6 - 22nd October, 9.30am arrival
- Round 7 - 19th November, 9.30am arrival
- Round 8 - 17th December, 9.30am arrival
Cost - £59 per round - Limited entry's available per round.